Popular posts from this blog
ZTE's Axon 7 is a $450 alternative to pricy Android flagships
Last year, ZTE surprised us with the Axon , an all-metal Android phone with surprisingly high-end specs for just $450. But while it was a noble attempt at an affordable flagship, we had issues with its slightly chunky design and lack of storage. Enter the Axon 7, ZTE's followup which once again aims to take on much more expensive Android phones. It has a luxe-feeling unibody metal case, loads of storage options and a sharp 2K display. And best of all? It's still just $450. As soon as I picked up the Axon 7, it felt familiar. Between the slightly curved edges of its 5.5-inch display and its unibody case, I could have sworn I was holding my iPhone 6S instead. It feels natural in your hand, even more so than HTC's 10 . Speaking of HTC, the Axon 7 also shares a few design elements from the One series, from its rear antenna bands to its stereo front-facing speakers. At this point, every phone manufacturer takes a bit of inspiration from the competition (even Apple...

Comments
Post a Comment